With offices across the world working closely with one another, our workplace is a melting pot of cultures and ideas where we think globally, but act locally. We believe the best way to take care of our clients is to start with treating our employees right. Our atmosphere encourages innovation, rewards initiative, and recognizes hard work. But it doesn’t stop there. Our dedication to the community goes beyond charitable contributions, with outreach programs and internship opportunities being just some of the reasons our growing group of happy cell tower and rooftop property owners can feel proud about partnering with us.
Are you a driven and highly motivated business professional with strong negotiation skills and interested in career progression?
Who We Are
AP Wireless is a global multi-national investment company specializing in cell tower lease acquisition. To date we have acquired a portfolio of 4,400+ investments and we are operating in 17 countries. We are expanding at a rapid pace and are looking for high end business professionals to join our dynamic team.
- Negotiate the acquisition of assets in the field of wireless infrastructure
- Manage your own acquisition pipeline of leads
- Conduct market research to enhance leads and convert them into closed deals
- Act as a trusted advisor to the site owner generating and negotiating offers and providing guidance throughout the process
- Work with Legal and Underwriting departments to facilitate and compile due diligence materials
- Highly motivated self-starter with commitment to seeing projects through to completion
- Ability to develop rapport and act as a trusted advisor
- Strong negotiation, leadership and relationship building skills
- Analytical with solid computer knowledge, prior work experience with CRM systems preferred
- Fluency in English is required (both oral and written)
- Ability to multi-task, work independently, and within a team environment
- Experienced and/or qualified in areas such as finance, real estate, procurement, sales or acquisition
Who Need Apply
College graduates looking to learn and grow are welcome
In possession of a vehicle and a valid driving license
We Offer You
Base salary plus competitive commission structure that exceeds industry standards
Position is based in our office in Mississauga, Canada
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org